Display Basic Server Metrics
This Solution describes how to display basic system metrics for a server: CPU load, disk and memory usage, etc.
A Solution is a step-by-step guide for accomplishing a specific task, designed to make sense even if you're just getting started with Scalyr server monitoring. If you're new to Scalyr, you should read the short Getting Started guide. For help with other tasks, see the Solutions directory.
1. The Scalyr Agent should be installed on the server you want to monitor.
- In the navigation bar, click .
- Find the server in the list at the bottom of the page.
If the server is not listed:
- If you have not installed the agent on this server, follow the Agent Installation guide.
- If you have already installed the agent, consult the Agent Troubleshooting guide.
1. From the navigation bar, click, and select .
2. In the form near the top of the page, clickand select the hostname of the server you wish to view.
You should now see a set of graphs, showing system metrics for the desired server. By default, data from the last four hours is displayed. To view other time periods, edit the Start and/or End boxes and click Time Range guide for details.). (See the