A Whole New Look
We've spent the past year tearing apart Scalyr's user interface. We started with a whiteboard, talked to users, reworked the confusing features, added some new ones, talked to more users, came up with a beautiful new design, tweaked a little of this and a little of that, and – whew! – now we're ready to share the results with you.
An Open Beta: Feedback wanted!
We're excited to have you try our new design. We *think* we've gotten it right. But we rely on you to let us know what's great and what's less-than-great. So please, please, please - don't hesitate to give us feedback. We'll be listening closely.
Highlights / Known Issues
Some things to keep in mind as you try the new UI:
- There will be bugs - This is a beta, so expect to find some bugs, visual or otherwise.
- Chrome + Firefox Only (for now) - We'll sort these out, but for now only Chrome and Firefox are working properly (...we're looking at you, Safari).
- Escape Hatch - If you're not ready to live on the bleeding edge quite yet, you can easily switch back to the Classic interface by selecting that option in the dropdown below your username.
- Feedback - We can't say it enough. We want to hear from you!
- Introduction - Be sure to take a spin through the introduction to the new UI in our help section.