Location: HQ - San Mateo, California, United States
Don't see a position that's right for you? Join our Talent Community! Scalyr has an aggressive hiring plan for the next two years, and chances are something could open up that you'd be right for.
A bit of background…
Scalyr’s mission is to build the best tool for engineers to understand their operational systems. Our founder, Steve Newman, cofounded Writely (aka Google Docs). Frustrated by the fact that visibility tools – even Google’s in-house tools – weren’t keeping up, Steve started Scalyr to create a better solution. It’s lightning fast, feature-rich and customers love it. The opportunity in front of us is huge and we are still in the very early days. This is going to be one of those companies where people will look back and say “I wish I’d been there when…” well, this is your chance to be part of “when”.
Do you want to join an innovate team whom is working to develop a robust tool for DevOps teams? Do you consider yourself to be lightning-fast with your work? Love products that are feature-rich, and know that your customers adore it (and pay for it)? Then you've come to the right place as your skillset doesn't just match the team but is similar to how we describe our product.
Joining this team will allow you to work through a major architectural improvement that's going to:
- Reduce storage costs
- Improve performance
- Have a major impact on all the heart of the business
Do you find yourself passionate about being at the center of a fast-growing effort? Do you also care to work on other components of the product? Excellent. Because in addition to working directly with the platform, you'll be deeply involved in helping add to design discussions, conferring over technology dialogue, and all other aspects of the engine that powers Scalyr. We are looking for these qualities:
- You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role
- You have lot of experience, but you also like to learn new things
- You enjoy working with smart people and have fun building something great
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and seek head-scratching challenges
- You are a nerd at heart and sincerely enjoy learning and talking about new technologies.
- You are super collaborative and have a phenomenal sense of humor
- Competitive salary & equity at a fast growing startup
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Free lunch
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacations
- Paid parental leave
- Optional company hikes a couple days per week
- Easygoing, low-stress, considerate and fun office environment
- Whatever equipment it takes to get the job done
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If the right position doesn't look open right now, don't be afraid to still reach out. We have been growing at a rapid clip, and we need more talented people to support that growth.
So please take a minute to tell us why we should get to know each other, and thanks for putting yourself out there.Apply to this position