We're on a mission to build the best tool for engineers to understand their operational systems. Our CEO, Steve Newman, co-founded Writely (aka Google Docs). Frustrated by the fact that existing visibility tools – even Google’s in-house tools – weren’t keeping up, Steve started Scalyr to create a better solution. It’s lightning fast, feature-rich, and customers love it. The opportunity in front of us is huge and we are still in the very early days. This is going to be one of those companies where people will look back and say “I wish I’d been there when…” well, this is your chance to be part of “when”.
You're looking for a good challenge, and you want to be a key part of taking a company to the next level. Scalyr is growing fast, and we want a creative Digital Marketing Manager who has the need to drive leads.
We are looking for someone who:
- Gets excited about outperforming themselves
- Is unafraid to try out new ideas and lives and breathes A/B tests
- Has their mind on revenue, and revenue on their mind
- Enjoys moving fast (and learning even faster)
How you’ll make an impact:
- Drive pipeline and closed won revenue by creating and leading integrated marketing initiatives
- Lend a hand in creating collateral and content, and knowing when and where to promote them throughout the funnel
- Craft compelling stories for our audience, with an eye towards to producing and organizing info and resources they want and need to be successful
Qualities you’ll have:
- You know customer acquisition better than the average marketer (read: you generally know what needs to be done, but are always data-informed)
- Experience working with SaaS start-ups
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering teams
- You're passionate about making things happen and getting things done
- You're always dialed into the right metrics, and how they should work together to move the needle
- You're ready to dive into any and all marketing activities from event support to writing ad copy to packing t-shirts
- Asking for help is not a problem for you and you have a good sense of humor
Benefits of being a part of the team:
- Competitive salary equity at a fast growing startup
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Free lunch
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacations
- Paid parental leave
- Optional company hikes a couple days per week
- Easygoing, low-stress, considerate, and fun office environment
- Whatever equipment you need to get the job done
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scalyr is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Scalyr does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Scalyr will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Scalyr.