Location: HQ - San Mateo, California, United States
A bit about Scalyr
Scalyr’s mission is to build the best tool for engineers to understand their operational systems. Our founder, Steve Newman, co-founded Writely (aka Google Docs). Frustrated by the fact that visibility tools – even Google’s in-house tools – weren’t keeping up, Steve started Scalyr to create a more comprehensive solution. It’s lightning fast, feature-rich and customers love it. The opportunity in front of us is huge and we are still in the very early days. This is going to be one of those companies where people will look back and say “I wish I’d been there when…” well, this is your chance to be part of “when”.
Our rockstar marketing team is looking for a teammate to help manage some of our most successful marketing programs.
- Support industry conferences, field marketing events and executive events program.
- Assist with events planning & execution — including event logistics, vendor management, sponsorships, event promotions, marketing communications and post-event follow-up.
- Assist with digital events (webinars, online meetups)
- Manage the Scalyr social media presence
- Assist in creating collateral development, swag production and customer videos
- Oversee website content on latest news, marketing collateral and landing pages
- Manage the marketing content library
- Manage project timelines for various marketing programs
- Undergraduate degree
- 0-2 years of work experience, with a strong interest in marketing
- Committed to producing high quality work while juggling multiple workstreams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot
- Experience staffing a trade show booth
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech, B2B environment
- Competitive salary & equity at a fast-growing startup
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Free lunch
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacations
- Paid parental leave
- Easygoing, low-stress, considerate and fun office environment
- Whatever equipment you need to get the job done
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply to this position